- Depending on the international warranty terms of the product brand
- On representative technical and service support policies
- On the type and duration of the product operation mode
- Warranty terms are issued by specifying calendar or working hours
- Depending on the environmental conditions of operation
- In case of factory defects, a new one is changed and / or an agreement is made with the customer for technical repair of the product
- In case of technical defects, it is necessary to make an official appeal to the supplier and describe the problem
- After technical support, the supplier is obliged to eliminate the defect within a reasonable time within 1 to 30 calendar days, the exact time depends on the type of product and the specifics of the problem.
- The warranty conditions are automatically opened on the supplied model, the operation of which was carried out improperly, in violation of the operating conditions and with mechanical damage.
- Warranty terms apply to damage caused by the use of substandard consumables during production.
- Warranty terms apply only if the user fully complies with the operating instructions and performs them properly.
- It is possible to purchase extra warranty conditions in addition, the price of which depends on the specific product, the above conditions and the period.
- Depending on the specifics of the product, customers can purchase scheduled technical monitoring, online monitoring, scheduled technical services, its cost also depends on the specifics of the product.
- Online monitoring is performed only on electrical and motor products, the technical equipment of which must be purchased and / or rented to the supplier.
- The company Global Energy distributes and shares the warranty terms of manufacturers, only on licensed products that have the status of official and exclusive representative.