Terms of delivery

Terms%20of%20delivery3-min.png?159464767

Terms of delivery

  • From Tbilisi warehouse - 1/3 days
  • From European warehouse - 1/10 week
  • Payment currency - in GEL
  • Payment terms - 100%; 80/20%
  • Payment - cashless, by bank transfer
  • Warehouse address in Tbilisi: Anna Politkovskaya st. №4
  • The price given on the site does not include the cost of delivery to the place.
  • The cost of delivery to the place is considered individually, its calculation is done according to the specifics of the cargo, dimensions, weight and delivery address.
  • Delivery rates on weekends by prior arrangement exceed the standard estimate.
  • In case of payment of advance on the cost of products, for example: advance 80%; The remaining 20% payment is made within 3/5 working days prior to delivery.
  • The price of imported products is produced in USD and / or Euro equivalent in GEL.
  • In case of delivery of imported products, the importer uses the cargo insurance tool to insure the risks associated with the delivery.
  • Delivery times depend on the specifics of the product and its quantity, above are the delivery times of fast production products, delivery times for special orders can be increased further, check the details with the sales office representative.
  • Forms of shipment - courier mail, express mail, air, land and sea shipping.
  • All offered prices include VAT, unless the recipient is not a VAT payer.
  • In order to speed up the product delivery process, after payment, you can send a tax order and a swift to the following e-mail address: office@globalit.ge