1.1. Who are we?
1.2. Who is this document for?
For users of globalit.ge (including former and / or future) or other persons who have shown interest in a particular product or service, our legal representative or contact person. Also, for any other person with whom we do not have direct contact, but whose processing of information is necessary / desirable to carry out our activities and / or improve our products / services.
1.3. How do we collect your data?
• We use so-called off-the-shelf cookies and similar technologies to personalize and enhance your experience. We collect ready-made entries for you to simplify navigation on our websites and other remote platforms, offer information in the right format, improve search parameters, provide user authentication, marketing, optimize website design and better adapt to the user.
• Your use of our official site
• Your adjustment for service and product;
• Your use of our services / products;
• Information obtained from open sources
1.4. In order to effectively fulfill obligations under an agreement between us and the client, including legal obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
• customer relationship management;
• introduce new products and services;
• control the process of using our products;
• conduct marketing activities;
• send activity messages to the site, for example, Notifications of successful approval of a purchase or installment plan, etc.
• Automatic loan approval by your service bank;
• monitor customer behavior regarding our products and services;
• develop / improve our brands, products and services;
• Test new products, systems or services;
• For the delivery of quality goods and services;
• Receive feedback from you and respond to complaints;
• abuse our systems and prevent crime;
• prepare reports to identify and investigate crimes;
• manage the risks of us and our customers;
• exercise our rights under contracts and contracts;
• protect our and your legitimate interests;
• For other legal purposes.
1,5. What data do we process?
Information and data about you (note that we do not need to collect, store / use / process the following information. Data) that we can collect, store, use and process may include, but is not limited to, the following data:
• Personal data:
• Voluntary information: we also collect information that we provide voluntarily
• Login history and technical information. In order to improve the functioning of the Services and improve the user experience, we collect technical information about your device, including software and hardware (for example, what type of browser and operating system your device uses, what language you use). Preference, login time and domain name of the site from which you refer to services, etc.).
• Device and connection information. If you download software to your device, we may collect information from a specific device that you use for security purposes, as well as to detect and prevent fraud. For example. We may collect information about other software that works with the software to determine if you are using software related to fraudulent activities (e.g. robots, malware, AI, etc.), or to check which connection you use for VPN. If a proxy.
• Analytical information: we may collect information about your use of services, such as using applications, searching for files, user activity (for example, viewing pages, time spent on a specific page, viewing online pages, clicks, actions, etc.) Messages, etc. Information is collected to eliminate incidents, as well as to study and analyze your use of the Services.
• Unidentified information:
1.6. How long do we keep your personal data?
globalit.ge provides constant and high-quality protection and security of your personal data.
We store your data for the period necessary to achieve the processing goal. If you are no longer a user of globalit.ge, your data will be stored in accordance with the objectives set forth in the policy, legislation and regulations.
1.7. Who do we share your data with?
If necessary, if there is reason to process the data in order to fulfill obligations under the law or the contract, we can share your personal data with other persons associated with the activities of globalit.ge and listed below:
• your legal representative;
• law enforcement or other bodies defined by law;
• third parties whom we ask (or allow) to share your data;
• Third parties for which the exchange of information is necessary to ensure the delivery of the products and services requested by you;
• service providers - companies that provide services to us or provide services on our behalf;
• Any third party required by law.
In order to provide advertising materials (direct marketing) related to services, products, services, websites and applications related to you and of interest to you, we may directly use your personal information, which is limited to your name, email address or number phone.
1.8. Internet Security:
Although we take all necessary measures to ensure information security, in the context of rapid technological development, we are not responsible for the actions of individuals who engage in unauthorized access, misuse or disruption of services. We do not give any explicit, implicit or other guarantees, except that we take all measures to prevent such an invasion.
1.9. External links
1.10. You have the right:
• receive information about the processed data about you;
• request correct, update and / or fill in incorrect, inaccurate and / or incomplete data;
• Request termination, deletion or destruction of data processing if:
• request consent, which is the only basis for data processing; To request consent, you can contact us at the email address listed in the "Contacts" column of the site.
• data processing is no longer required for the purpose for which it was processed;
• Data processing is illegal.
• Request a data block if:
• The authenticity or accuracy of the data is disputed;
• Data processing is illegal, but you are against deleting and requesting a lock in response;
• Data is no longer needed to process it, but it may be needed for litigation;
Requests for termination, deletion or destruction of data processing are considered;
• At any time, request consent, which gives us the right to process your data. In this case, we will stop processing if there are no other grounds for data processing legislation;
• Complain about processing, including through the office of the state inspector or in court;
• Limitations of your rights:
• Your rights may be restricted if expressly provided for by law, or the exercise of these rights could jeopardize the important financial or economic interests of the country To carry out the functions and powers of supervisory authorities; Protection of state, commercial, professional and other secrets is provided by law.
1.13. Your obligations
In order to receive the service, it is necessary to have complete and correct information about you, therefore, in case of any change in the contact and / or other information provided to the company in order to receive the service, please inform us immediately.